Genetic medicine in Spain, Valencia
Currently, genetic research in Spain has reached a new level in the speed and quality of disease diagnosis. Many of our patients have heard about modern genetic tests, and they did a rapid saliva test, for example. Such tests are quite popular, and can tell you some information about the anthropological origin of a person, and even tell about some hereditary diseases.
VAL INTER MED, in turn, is engaged in more complex and targeted genetic research aimed at detecting, first of all, hereditary cancers.
Before choosing the necessary list of genes for research, a consultation with our geneticist is carried out, after this obligatory consultation, based on the patient’s and his relatives’ medical history, a genetic analysis of the patient’s blood is carried out.
Today we offer four large groups of genetic tests:
- Family genetics of the couple.
For more specific genes, consult our experts.
We have created a new section of Sports Medicine, where it is proposed to carry out tests for both professional athletes and ordinary people leading a healthy lifestyle.
There are different tests for different diseases. Due to the sheer number of genes, we must always know what we are looking for. Therefore, we suggest that you always consult with our specialist.
We offer special products for breast cancer for women-BRECANRISK
If you have questions and would like to consult with a genetic disease specialist
make an appointment for a consultation at any of our clinics
In which cities of the Comunidad Valenciana are the Ascires clinics located?
- Valencia – Clinic Ascires Campanar (Address: Carrer del Marqués de Sant Joan, 4-6, 46015 València, Valencia)
- Puerto de Sagunto – Clinic Ascires Sagunto (Address: C, Avinguda de l’Advocat Fausto Caruana, 11, 46520 Sagunto, Valencia)
- Castellon – Clinic Ascires Castellon (Address: Carrer de Betxí, 7, 12004 Castelló de la Plana, Castelló)
- Gandia – Clinic Ascires Gandia (Address: Av. d’Alacant, 123, Nave 6, 46702 Gandia, Valencia)
- Xativa – Clinic Ascires Xativa (Address: Ronda Séquia de la Vila, S/N, 46800, Valencia)
CALL-center 961 86 89 98